1. The Casino No Deposit Bonus 10 € is valid for all new customers who register with Nordis Casino.
2. Only one bonus per Nordis Casino account, person, household address, email address, mobile number, debit/credit card number is allowed. Duplicate accounts will be closed and do not qualify for this offer. Any winnings obtained unlawfully from the bonus will be removed.
3. This bonus is only available one time only after the succesful registration and sending KYC documents.Multiple registrations from the same ip or vpn will not qualify for this offer.
4. The No Deposit 10€ bonus can only be played into the Casino section.
5. The Bonus will be visible on the account after the KYC documents are fullfield (proof of ID, selphie with the document and phone number).
6. The No Deposit 10€ Bonus cannot be used on Nordis Casino Sportsbook or Casino Live.
7. Users can only participate in one promotion at a time. This promotion is not valid to users already engaged with other promotions.
8. Bonus can only be withdrawn after the rollover has been finished and wagering requirements accomplished.
9. No Deposit 10€ Bonus is is active for 7 days only.
10.No Deposit 10€ Bonus specifications: Wagering requirements: 35x Maximum bet: 0,25€ Maximum cashout: 30€ KYC complete verification before funds are withdrawn. Example:
- Step 1: “Player” register for the first time at Nordis Casino;
- Step 2:”Player” send the KYC documents
- Step 3: “Player” recieve 10€ in his account balance Step 3: “Player” starts playing by placing bets of maxim 0.25€ on his favourites slots
- Step 4: “Player” accompished the wagering requirements by a turnover of 350€
Step 5: The player win the maximum ammount from the bonus: 30€ which are eligibile only for withdraw only one time. If “Player” has in balance 31 €, only maximum 30€ can be withdrawn, the 1€ will be deducted or if “Player” has in balance 31€ and he withdraw only 20€, the rest of 11 will be deducted. The rest of the funds above 30€ from players balance will be deducted.
11. Nordis Casino reserves the right to disqualify players if a foul play or bonus abuse takes place